Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...


I feel swamped! But in a good way. my website has under gone NO UPDATES since I last blogged. I would normally feel bad about this but I can confidently say that life has been keeping me on my toes. I have been working long days and may of my days have been consumed with work related press events, council members, superior court judges, and school administrations. I am not complaining. Do not get me wrong. Its been fun but I am trying to change jobs. Luckily after a series of interviews I am happy to report my first career opportunity in the Entertainment Industry. More specifically, I got a job working on a popular television cartoon... which I will not name :P My schedule should be opening up now that I am in transition and I should be able to return to working on my site.

But after some thinking, I feel I need to refine my overall website theme. I like where I was going but I am not satisfied with my designs. I feel that my theme is not prominent enough to be noticeable. With that it is back to the drawing board. What's funny is that after getting a "dream job" I feel less dependent on my website for success in my career field. BUT I still would like to do one, and I am. I really can't wait until I get to that point of SATISFACTION!

Until next time, kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment