Monday, September 6, 2010

Ressurection!

So it has almost been a year... a very art intensive year. I have been working on stuff every week and now that I have gained a substantial amount of freedom, I can focus on doing things MY WAY!

So the fantasizing is over. I am going to start my own web page and I am very existed to see what I can do. Many things have been suggested to me and I think I will use both Adobe products, Dreamweaver CS4 and Flash CS4! I have finally cracked these puppies open and am ready to get going on this site. I have a lot to learn but I think it is work it. I'm on to the next level! I have all my domain and hosting taken care of so here is the spaced parked for Mellenium Studios. The next stop: Design the home page!

... More updates to come. I promise (fingers crossed ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment